The Truth About Trading Most Services Won't Tell You
September 14, 2015 18:28
You've all seen it before...services promising you 100% winners day in and day out, promising to triple your account in as little as a week. The list of promises given by many newsletters these days is long! Well, I'm here to set the record straight and tell you the truth about trading. You will lose. I can 100% guarantee it. But guess what? That doesn't mean you won't be a successful trader. You see I'm not here to give unrealistic promises and paint trading out to be so easy that you can pick it up tomorrow and be a millionaire within a few months. Trading takes time. It takes commitment. It takes the will and emotional fortitude to be able to deal with loses when they come, yet still stick to your proven plan. Even the best traders this world has to offer have losing trades. So if you're looking for a service that promises to make you rich by next Monday, this isn't the place for you. There are a few promises I can make however:
1) Our course will actually teach you how to trade stocks. By the end you'll be able to look a chart from top to bottom and spot support/resistance, trends, channels, triangles, various candle set-ups, gaps, breakouts, reversals, and so forth. You'll be able to scan for stocks, make a watch-list, practice good money management, and control your emotions while trading. You yourself will be in position to make smart educated trades.
2) Our watch-list service will never pump stocks and will be 100% stock focused. We never have and never will get paid, in any way, to promote a certain stock to our members. All of the stocks on our watch-list are found via the scanning methods we teach in our trading course and meet one of our specific set-ups. Also, our watch-list always has and always will be about the stocks. I don't promote myself, other features in our service, etc. We get in, break down multiple charts, and get out. I know your time is valuable.
3) You'll understand how much work it takes to be a successful trader. Trading isn't this easy walk in the park. You need to be willing to put in time to study charts, scan, and continually expand your education. We try and make it easier by doing scans for you, making weekly educational videos, and so forth. But even with that said, I want you to be able to do those things on your own as well. It's about becoming an independent trader!
4) I'll always be here to help. No question is too stupid, and no email is a waste of my time. I want to help. I know how confusing it can be in the beginning months. Anytime a student of mine emails me, I do my best to get back in a timely manner with an in-depth response. If their question is too difficult to answer over email, I'll make a video answering it. I encourage all of my students to ask as many questions as they need!
5) I'll always work to make this service better in any way I can. There is always room for improvement. I listen to my students and see what their strengths and weaknesses are, and then focus on addressing those weaknesses in my videos. The educational aspect of this service will always be expanding.
So there you have it. No guarantees to make you rich by tomorrow or videos of me partying on my private yacht. This service is about you and your stock trading education, not me. Can you become rich trading? Absolutely! But it's going to take time. First, let's focus on teaching you what you need to know to make your first successful trade! I hope to be working with you soon!